Imagine your whole school choosing to provide amazing “service” to each other every day.
This interactive 4 hour Professional Development experience will spark renewed inspiration and rekindle the passion for what we do!
BRING YOUR WHOLE TEAM.
Includes materials, coffee and tea upon arrival and lunch. Venues require mimimum 20 participants.
Questions: email email@example.com
LUNCH INCLUDED 10 am – 3pm
Call us for 2019 dates
Venue details will be confirmed with attendees once numbers have been finalised.
Who Should Attend?
- Teachers/ Teacher Aides
- Early Learning Educators
Swim Away With:
- The ability to build a cohesive team and effective leaders who INSPIRE
- A classroom culture where everyone loves to give their best EVERY DAY
- Development of higher levels of TEAMWORK and build TRUST
- Passion and purpose to WORK and LIFE
- Renewed INSPIRATION and unleashed PASSION for what you and your students do
FISH experience workshops are fun:
Take a sneak peak: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AAQT6ifGys
An experienced Facilitator, Sue brings enthusiasm and energy into the training room to inspire individuals to make a difference.
Sue Stevenson, Well Imagine that!
“ Excellent Workshop. Recommend it!”
“Thank You. Feeling very inspired, motivated and rejuvenated”
Sue’s “ energy and passion really embodied the FISH philosophy…”
“Wonderful and very motivational. A great program that will benefit many”
“Great presenter, Personal stories, Positive and relevant”
*Booking code only applies when the 10% Discount has expired.